calm mind. fit body. inspired life.
Moksha Yoga is a form of hot yoga that is ideal for the yoga beginner as well as the seasoned practitioner. Every Moksha Yoga class takes you through a series of strengthening and toning postures in the detoxifying calm of a heated studio.Learn more!
a new experience in hot yoga
Moksha Yoga + you on your mat = a clean, green, sweating machine.
no substitute for sweat!
"Penetration of our mind is our goal, but in the beginning to set things in motion, there is no substitute for sweat."
the pillars of mokshaBe healthy. Be accessible. Live green. Community.
Reach out. Live to learn. Be peace.
This summer, see and feel the benefits of a regular yoga practice for just $60!
Available to anyone who has not done an introductory special, one time only! Must be purchased by July 31, 2014.
The most affordable way to get your sweat on!
For just *$79 a month, you can enjoy unlimited access to classes and the convenience of leaving your wallet at home!
- Practicing Hot Yoga acclimatizes your body to the warmer temperatures and therefore doesn't feel as humid or overwhelming when you go outside. This enables you to perform at a higher level when outside in summer heat
- Get that Beach Body Hot Yoga helps you burn calories, build strength and tones muscles in all the right places so you feel confident in your skin!
- Limber Up Improve flexibility and mobility for your sports performance like golf, running and tennis. Helps to improve your game and endurance while decreasing the chance of being injured
- Detoxifying from your summer indulgence Summer usually means more vacation and with that comes more eating and drinking by the poolside. Hot Yoga allows the body to flush out those toxins through your sweat
- Practicing Hot Yoga on a regular basis will encourage you to drink more throughout the day to stay hydrated. It's proven that drinking water everyday helps you lose weight, skin looks healthier, regulates body temperature, a natural remedy for headaches and much more
- Keep up your regular practice from the winter month to ensure you don't lose your range of motion and will keep that amazing blissful yoga feeling every day! The benefits of yoga are the same despite what the weather is like outside
- Spend some quality time with yourself Canadian families spend the most time together during the summer months. So use your practice for you-time to keep yourself inspired all summer long
- Breathe Deeply Yoga teaches us how to take deeper breaths and breathe properly not only in the hot room but also off the mat when you are in a stressful situation with your kids or maybe at work