Happy Day 3 of Grow Your Yoga! An important part of any 30 day challenge is fuelling your body with proper nutrients. One of our fav go-to’s is this delicious (& nutritious) Buddha Bowl. Enjoy & keep up the good work, challengers!
– 1.5 cups of fresh Spinach
– 1/2 cup of shredded carrot
– 1/3 cup of chopped cucumber
– 1/3 cup of warm brown rice (option to use quinoa, or couscous)
– 1 hard boiled egg
– 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter
– 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce
– 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
In a bowl mix spinach, carrots, cucumber, rice & egg. In a separate bowl combine peanut butter, worcestershire sauce and apple cider vinegar. Mix using a hand blender. Add sauce to the salad mixture and enjoy!